Every few months, I get a request from someone who cannot log in to the Patreon area of my site. Here are the fixes, in order of likelihood
- Trying to access the PDFs using a $5 patreon password
- $5 patreons can only access the $5 area. You have ALL the same stories plus lots that are only available to you. They are listed at the top of the $5 patreon area.
- Trying to access the $5 area with a $3 password
- $3 patrons receive access to most stories as PDFs. They do not receive access to the extra art, or much darker stories.
- Using a previous password
- Check that you are using an up-to-date password. I send it out at least once a month.
- Browser history is storing an incorrect or outdate password
- Clear your browser search history and all cookies in security settings
- Browser security settings too high
- If you have set your browser to prevent all cookies, it will prevent you from accessing the password protected areas of the site
- Obscure browser, or recently updated/Beta version of an existing browser
- Sometimes new browser features take a while to ripple down to WordPress. I suggest that you use a non-beta version of the Firefox browser.
Hope this helps. Happy browsing!